CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School! What a RUSH!!!!

Wow! What a week so far! We started back to school last Wednesday and boy has it been a total RUSH! Do you ever feel that way when school starts back? I know I have been feeling it for the past 5 days!

I did get A LOT of sweet little ones this year. My class size is around 23. I am sure some of you have about the same or more. So far, everything is going good! I know it takes time to adjust to new schedules, new faces, and most of all  NEW STANDARDS! How many of you are adjusting to CCS? Change is good. However, I feel like I am a beginning teacher again. Long hours researching and putting together new lesson plans. Thank goodness for curriculum coaches!

Well, I have made some changes to my classroom and many of my ideas came from other teachers from pinterest.


I'll Post Pictures tomorrow!

~Buzzing Through Life~
             BB

No comments:

Post a Comment