CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Time and Blueberries!!!

Today I went outside to check on my blueberry bushes. My husband told me the night before that I had a lot of them ready to pick.Well, for the past 5 years, I have not even had a cup. So as I walked in my backyard, I was so surprised to see so many. THEY WERE HUGE! I picked the ones that were ripe and ready to pick. I was amazed to see I have so many left. I can't wait until they ready.  

Anyway, I also noticed how beautiful the flowers were too. My sweetheart does such a beautiful job gardening and landscaping our yard. I had to take a few pictures to share. I hope you  enjoy them as much as I did.

One of the three Blueberry Bushes


Branch full!!!
I can't believe I filled up this whole tub!
Beautiful Flowers
                                                   


My sweet babies wanted to go with me to pick blueberries.
I love them...such lovable dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment