CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Ole' Buck


Today was a sad day for the Whitley Family. We lost an old family friend. His name was Buck. He was our Black Lab (He was actually my stepson's dog). It amazes me how close we become to our four legged friends. They are such an important part of our lives. 

God has blessed us with some amazing dogs. It's sad to let them go, but we are so thankful we had all our dogs for a very long time. Joe passed in 2009, Charlie in 2011, and Buck in 2012.

Brodie and Dolly Ann (our Basset Hounds) were sad too. They always went out to greet 
Buck every morning. It was routine for them, you can tell they knew something was different.

If you ever have the opportunity to own a dog...love them and cherish them. They always want to please their owners. 


On a lighter note...I posted some cool 2nd Grade Blogspots...Feel free to check them out. I hope to post some of my own creations soon. Thanks Bloggers for allowing me to share your sites.

Dolly Ann
                                                                   
Brodie
                                                                              


I hope to share tomorrow another special picture with everyone of 
Joe, Buck, and Charlie Boy!

Buck,  Charlie Boy, and Joe

2 comments:

  1. From Cindy ~ Buck may have been Benji's fur-baby, but he was my buddy. Benji would bring him to the house & Buck would spend his time with me. I remember when it was bedtime & trying to get him to move over so I could go to bed too. I will literally roll him over with his legs sticking straight out & him "talking" to me the whole time. So many memories I have of him. I only got to see him a few times after he went to live with you, but he brought joy to my Life & I will miss him. I must say though, the picture Benji posted as his profile picture is my favorite. He was my 1st fur-grandpup & will always hold a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet to know Buck touched so many people. I'm glad to know he held a special place in your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete