CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

On the Road to Recovery!!! SUB BOX A HIT!

It has been almost two weeks since my surgery and my last blog. I feel like I am on house arrest. LOL Today's the day!!! I will finally get my stitches out and physical therapy will begin. I am finally able to sit long enough to write and surf other blogs I like to follow. :) The surgery was immediate relief for me. The actual surgery itself has taken longer to heal. I amazed how the body heals. One day you are hurting and before you know it the pain is almost not noticeable.

My long term sub was amazed how much I did for her. She loved the sub box, and the plans. I had everything ran for her and packed up in big envelopes, along with the plans, standard posters, essential, questions, and vocabulary for each week. I made her job somewhat easier, because I knew the hardest part would be getting to know the students and focusing on their needs. She was a gift to me because she came for 2 weeks  before my surgery to see how I did things and to get the kiddos use to her before I left. They liked her right off!! She is much younger than me, so they loved how petty she was. They thought she was a teenager, we had to convince them she IS A TEACHER! I am so happy they have her.

I miss my kiddos very much! I plan to write them a letter today so they know I am thinking about them. I believe that was the hardest part about this surgery was leaving them so long. I am trying to come up with some creative ways to keep in touch with them. Any ideas out there let me know. I am all about technology ways. My letter today will be done by making a flipchart letter and record my voice reading it. I think they will love to hear my voice. I will get to Skype them on Monday! I can't wait to see their faces. Don't you LOVE technology these days...I do!!!

Well today I will be "Buzzing" with joy because the stitches will finally be removed. That's what's buzzing in my corner...How about yours?

~Buzzing through Life~
                BB

Inside the SUB TUB!!

Basic TUB (Needs Decorating)

A special place for safe keeping! Picture is side ways. 

Cover Notebook with all the procedures, schedules, and lessons.

Daily Schedule and "How to go Home Graph"

A description for each day on how  I run "Small Group Reading"















No comments:

Post a Comment