CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Day of Summer and Many Changes

Today is my official first day of Summer BREAK! Whoot! Whoot!  Our family has and continues to adjust to all the changes in our lives. These changes are life changes. Our only daughter and the "baby" graduated a few days ago, May 18th and is ready to begin "her" life away from home. I am not sure how ready I am! We are also PROUD Grandparents! YEAH! Camren Elise came to us May 11, 2012 at 6:31 PM. She weighed 6 pounds and 14 ounces. She is just beautiful.



I hope to create a blog to share with others my joys in life and my joy as a teacher. I admire so many other teacher blogs, I thought it was time to start one myself. I also know there are other moms out there going through the same changes as I am, the "EMPTY NEST"! I would love to hear from others how they a coping or have coped in the past.



~Buzzing through Life
              BB





2 comments: