CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

What a Beautiful Day!

Well, I did not post anything yesterday or the day before. However, I did start a couple of blogs that are my favorites. I am planning on adding more. These last couple of days have been filled with lots of fun. I finished up packing my classroom up (not really fun), I got to see my sweet granddaughter, and I had my family over for dinner. I love having my house full.

Today, my nephew Bill graduates. I am very proud of him. So we will be travelling to see him. What a beautiful day for a graduation. Also, What a HOT day it will be.

Well, a short Blog...but I will pick up soon. I hope today I will add more to "My Favorite Blogs".

~Buzzing Through Life
                 BB

No comments:

Post a Comment