CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blessed!

Good morning! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I am about to get ready for church. It's time to worship!!!! We are so blessed to live in a country that allows us to worship God!

 I look forward to Sundays, but there is one reason I don't. I hate seeing my daughter leave for the week. I know, it's only a week! The house is just too quiet when she leaves. Peace and quiet is not always my option. At least I have a to-do list to keep me busy because I do have a lot to do today.

My goal today is to work on plans for my sick days and post a unit on TPT. I did not get to it yesterday like I wanted to.

Well not too much happening in "BB's" corner? How about yours? I would love to hear from you.

Blessed are those who serve the Lord by living in His love and believing in His Word.
 
 
~Buzzing through life~
               BB
 


No comments:

Post a Comment