CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gosh! It's been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. This school year has been so full, with the all the changes going on with the curriculum. I hope I can do better. I plan on posting new items on TPT this weekend. I have some DGP practice  that will be posted for Promethean Users and I have put together some spelling and vocabulary units that include all the 2nd Grade EDL words. My Spelling and Vocabulary Unit will include: Spelling , vocabulary, powerpoints, and a Flipchart (promethean users), and Assessments. You will love having these units!

On a personal note, I have been dealing with some back issues this year. I will have surgery in February. I can not wait to get that behind me, so I feel more like myself. Our grandbaby, Cami, is growing so fast. She will be 9 months old really soon. Time flies when it comes to your children and grandchildren. I love being a "BB"! Our daughter is in her 2nd semester in college. She decided to transfer to Point University. She LOVES it!  Her spiritual life has grown so much this year. She has an interview with WinShape Camps this week. Please keep her in your prayers. She really  makes her dad and I really proud. Our son and daughter-n-law are doing great too! Benji got a promotion at work. We are so happy for him.

Well, that's what's happening in "BB's" Corner...What's happing in yours? Leave a comment, I love hearing from friends and new friends.

~Buzzing Through Life~
                  BB

No comments:

Post a Comment