CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Measure! Measure!

Well, I can say I had an exciting time with math this week! We have been working on measurement and my students have enjoyed measuring anything they can get their precious hands on. I have pictures to share of them using a form of non-standard measurements. They thought it was play day! :) Who says 2nd Graders can't have fun and learn too!!! Lol

I also have a flipchart introducing non-standard measurement on TPT...check it out!

 
 
Our Measuring Day using
Non-Standard Measurement
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One more announcement: I have created a
Scoot and Measure Packet!!!!! It's posted on TPT!!
Right in time for Valentine's Day
Very low cost.
 
click here to visit TPT
 
Have a Great Weekend! Don't forget to check out my TPT Store!
 
Well a lot has buzzed this week in my corner...how about yours?
Till next time...
~Buzzing through Life "BB"~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment